quinta-feira, setembro 08, 2005

Só para ti Chita

Sometimes I shave my legs and sometimes I don’t
SometimesI comb my hair and sometimes I won’t
Depend of how the wind blows I might even paint my toes
It really just depends on whatever feels good in my soul

I’m not the average girl from your video
And I ain’t built like a supermodel
But I learned to love myself unconditionally,
Because I am a queen
I not the average girl from yourvideo
My worth is not determined by the price of my clothes
No matter what I’m wearing I will always be
India.Arie (Chita)

When I look in the mirror and the only one there is me
Every freckle on my face is where it’s suppose to be
And I know my creator didn’t make no mistakes on me
My feet, my thighs, my Lips, my eyes, I’m loving what I see

Am I less of a lady if Idon’t where panty hose
My momma said a lady ain’t what she wears but what she knows…
But I’ve drawn the conclusion, it’s all an illusion
Confusion’s the name of the game
A misconception, a vast deception,
Something got to change

Now don’t be offended this is all my opinion
Ain’t nothing that I’m saying law
This is a true confession
Of a life learned lesson
I was sent here to share with y'all
So get in when you fit in
Go on and shine
Clear your mind
Now’s the time
Put your salt on the shelf
Goon and love yourself
‘Cause everything’s gonna be alright

Keep your fancy drink, and your expensive minks
I don’t need that to have a good time
Keep your expensive cars and your caviar
All’s I need is my guitar
Keep your crystal and your pistol
I’d rather have a pretty piece of crystal
Don’t need you silicone, I prefer my own
What god gave me is just fine

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Nunca uma letra se adequou tanto a uma pessoa, Chita a nossa rainha!

Anónimo disse...

Uma lágrima no canto de um sorriso n se escreve, muito menos todas as coisas q senti ao ler este post. Posso adiantar-te q sorri dd q recebi a tua msg pa passar por aqui pois já sabia q ia ser bom :)... Também acho q se adequa :)e agradeço-vos por isso porque é por vos ter, pla força q m dão pa n ter medo de ser por fora quem sou por dentro, que efectivamente o csigo ser todos os dias mais um bocadinho :)... voces são uma das minhas bases + banais, daquelas do dia a dia, sao tao frequentes em mim q quase poderia negligenciar a vossa importância… mas sao esses os mais fortes... os q m ajudam na luta mais minha q trago ou algum dia poderei vir a trazer na alma: alcançar a paz interior, o equilibrio, o tentar estar todos os dias um bocadinho mais perto da pessoa q quero ser... sei lá olha.. tu sabes...O amor não se escreve por isso vou parar, o resto da história tu sabes... fecha os olhos, traz à pele um abraço nosso, dakeles bem fortes, sente tudo o q ele te trouxer e xegas a nós, ao q sinto por ti... ADORO-TE…

e olha "Sometimes I shave my legs and sometimes I don’t" na pura :)... so quem tem uma grd base, como vcs o são é q passeia as pernas assim no verão e se continua a sentir em paz :)... thanks again...